perjantai 1. marraskuuta 2013

Change in my posts

Many people have asked me why I do not write about technical issues and tips and tricks on Data Modeler. I present in many events, give courses and write whitepapers but I do not publish.

Ok. I hear you and even stranger: I agree with you. I should write about Data Modeler, database design, data architecture, MDM, and everything I work with every day. I could also write about WIT issues because I am a living example of a woman that is standing on her own way:) When ever I succeed on anything I personally make sure I find something that is not perfect and get myself down very fast. I do not let myself enjoy the success. Isn't that funny! You won't believe the stories I can tell about that...

So keep reading...interesting articles coming...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti