torstai 8. joulukuuta 2011

From Oracle Designer to Data Modeler

As I have mentioned before I am in a project where we are replacing Oracle Designer (for a huuuge environment) with Data Modeler. I did not get this idea myself but somebody came to me and asked why am I not speking to other Designer/ Erwin etc users how to do it? Is it difficult? What changes? What is the same? ect...
That is actually a great idea! I think 30 min should do because it is actually really simple. The difficult parts are the changes in system development processes but I speak about those in my other presentations already and they have nothing to do with Data Modeler but with the changing world. This is actually very good continuation to my presentations about database design. Thank you!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti